Hello ns users!
 I work with ns 2.29 and i have soon begun to run wireless simulations. But i
really need to find a mathematic model of a protocol,it doesn't matter what
protocol(preferably a wireless protocol).The mathematic model should be about
the queueing theory,the probabilities of the packets etc. The mathematic model
is supposed to be the background of my simulations in ns,the argumentation for
the results of the simulations.
 If anyone can help with that,any document or link would be very useful for
me.I'm working on my graduation project and i need the documents as fast as
possible.
 Thank you!

Alexandra Cioroianu

 Yahoo! Mail