Hello ns users!
 I have ns-2.29 on Mandriva 2006. I am trying to run the first wireless
script from Marc Greis' tutorial. This is what is written in the
tutorial:
  At the end of the simulation run, trace-output file simple.tr is
created. As we have turned on the AgentTrace and RouterTrace we see DSDV
routing messages and TCP pkts being received and sent by Router and Agent
objects in node _0_ and _1_.

 As i have seen from the first simulations,i am supposed to see the
modeled topology in nam.Is this true about wireless simulations?I
understood that the file "simple.tr" is the result of running the script,but
how can i see the topology,the packets etc in nam?
 I want to make a comparison between the existing protocols,but i need
some xgraph files in order to compare the performance of the
protocols(when i say comparison, i mean from the point of view of the overhead,
speed, packet drop...).How can i do that?
 Thank you in advance!
 Regards, Alexandra

countries) for 2ยข/min or less.