Hi!

Maybe this is because your question is written badly and noone knows
which code you are talking about? Posting the same question multiple
times only annoys people and doesn't help at all.

The GPRS code most people know about is by Richa Jain from India. There
is a newer Version by Jeisa Olivia Perez(can't remember correct
spelling, but if you look at the mailing list archives approx. 12-14
months ago you'll find the announcement) which some people might know about.

I do not think anyone knows "the GPRS code contributed by george"
without further specification (where is it from? maybe a link?) which is
probably why noone is answering.

Also, there are just too many people on this list who always post
something along the lines of "I have to turn this in tomorrow, please do
my work for me" which is why this kind of posting typically gets ignored.

Some advice:

*) there were several postings of an article "how to ask good questions"
in the past on this list. Search them in the archive and read them.

*) read the FAQs, etc. Search for your problem in the archives.

*) if you are working with ns, start your work EARLY. Do not wait until
2 days before the deadline.

*) do not post something that sounds like "I was lazy, I started late,
now the deadline is here and I want you to do my work for me". And
especially don't post that same mail over and over when people ignore
it. It just annoys the hell out of everybody.

A much better example of how to write your mail would have been:

1. asking whether anybody knows / works with the code (exact spec which
code you are talking about)
2. asking whether they had the same problem (with exact description) and
if they could solve it and how.

I know this is probably not the answer you were looking for,

greetings, Martina