Hi,

 I want to insert an extra header of my own so that I can make some routing
decisions based on the fields in that header. For example, in case of TCP, I
want the TCP header to be encapsulated in my custom header and my customer
header (along with TCP header and data) encapsulated in the IP header. How can
I do that. I know how to define a new header but the problem is where should I
insert the header i.e., which part of the code?

 Below is a diagram showing what I want.

     ++++++++++++
     |     IP Header        |
     ++++++++++++
     |  Custom Header  |
     |  TCP/UDP Hdr    |

 Does anyone have any ideas how can I push a new header in between the IP and
TCP header.

 regards,
 Qasim

countries) for 2ยข/min or less.