Hello ns users!
 I am using ns 2.29 on Mandriva 2006 and i'm trying to run a simulation with 50
nodes using the DSDV routing protocol, in order to obtain a graphic
representation of the parameteres. I have begun with the
wireless-dsdv-newnode.tcl script in the ns-allinone-2.29/ns-2.29/tcl/ex
directory. I have copied the script in the ns-2.29/tcl/mobility directory,
because the tcl script uses a file from the mobility directory.When i try to
run the script, a get the error message:
 num_nodes is set 50

     (_o16 cmd line 1)
     invoked from within
 "_o16 cmd random-motion 0"
     invoked from within
 "catch "$self cmd $args" ret"
     invoked from within
 "if [catch "$self cmd $args" ret] {
 set cls [$self info class]
 global errorInfo
 set savedInfo $errorInfo
 error "error when calling class $cls: $args" $..."
     (procedure "_o16" line 2)
     (SplitObject unknown line 2)
     invoked from within
 "$node_($i) random-motion 0             "
     invoked from within
 "if { [string compare $opt(rp) "dsr"] == 0} {
         for {set i 0} {$i < $opt(nn) } {incr i} {
                 dsr-create-mobile-node $i
         }
 } elseif { [string compare $op..."
     (file "wireless-dsdv-newnode.tcl" line 176)

 Anybody can help me solve the problem?
 And another question related to this script:assuming i'll run the script and
get the trace file, how can i use the data in the trace file to get a graphical
representation of the packet delivery ratio and other parameters, using xgraph?
 Any sugestion would help me very much...please give me a hint.
 Thank you in advance!
 Alexandra