Hi Sita,

I think, it depends on how long has it been since the first route
discovery. As you know, every AODV route entry has an expiry time after
which it is purged.. An active route (on which data is getting
transferred) is not purged. But, an inactive route is purged after some
seconds (depends on the timer settings of the particular implementation).

If your earlier route is purged, new route will be discovered. Otherwise,
AFAIK, the same old route will be used even if the nodes have moved.

Somebody, please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Kanthi

--
" I gave my life to become the person I am right now. Was it worth it? "
 - Richard Bach