From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Ritwik Mitra
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:49 AM
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
Subject: [ns] Help needed for HCCA patch on NS-2.27

Hi!

 I downloaded and installed the HCCA patch for NS-2.27 from
http://info.iet.unipi.it/~cng/ns2hcca/

 However, I am not able to find out how the stations get the access to the
channel. Consider the offline TXOP list that is created. Suppose it contains
the TXOP times for the stations 1,2,5,6. How does the patch ensure that
first only station 1 will access the channel, and then stations 2, 5, 6 ...
and so on.

 If anybody can throw some light on this issue, I'll be really grateful.
 Thanks in advance

          Ritwik Mitra
M.Sc. Computer Science
Department of Computer Science,