De : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de Vinod
Envoyé : dimanche 16 avril 2006 11:17
À : ns-users@ISI.EDU
Objet : [ns] assert() function not workin

hi,

can any one tell me why the assert() function is not working in ns-2
implementation of AODV. Should we need to enable it somehow?

I mean assert(a = b) is not giving any error even though a !=b . I checked
this by keeping an if stmt. after that.

also is there any command line param for 'ns' to enable debugging ? I
remember something of the sort of "-st" in the command line but i forgot.
Basically i want to enable all the  #ifdef DEBUG <stmts> #endif statments.

plz let me know,
vinod
Vinod Kone,
Btech,Computer Science,