From: Myung-Ah Park
To: liuwei_76
Sent: 2006-04-20, 10:49:25
Subject: Re: inquire a question

Since I have not used NS-2 for this spring, I do not remember exactly.
But I think I also posted the answer.
You may be able to find it.

Myung

?巍 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
myung_p213??

I found the question which named "
When and where is bandwidth_ set?"
I do not know whether you have solved this question,because I have the same
doubt about this question.
in mac-802.11.cc,if dataRate_ is not defined in TCL space,the parameter is
binded with bandwidth_, BUT the
bandwidth_ parameter in MAC is not find in ns-default.tcl.Where and what i
could find the default MAC bandwidth value?
thanks:)

2006-4-20