Hi,
    We are working with ns-2.29. Today we came across a problem while
running 'make' command. Before I state the error, it would be helpful to
let you know what we are actually doing.
      we want to create a new kind of node called "Forwarding Node", we have
written the corresponding c++ class in forwardnode.cc file in
'ns-allinone-2.29/ns-2.29/common/' directory. In addition we have written
the forwardnode.h file also, which is in the same directory. And a .tcl
file in 'ns-allinone-2.29/ns-2.29/tcl/lib' directory.
      We have written the 'Makefile' accordingly. Now, while running 'make' we
encounter the following error....I'm simply coating it-

" In function `ForwardNode::ForwardNode[not-in-charge]()':

: undefined reference to `vtable for ForwardNode'
common/forwardnode.

o(.text+0xba): In function `ForwardNode::ForwardNode[in-charge]()':

: undefined reference to `vtable for ForwardNode'
collect2:

ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [ns] Error 1 "........

I have attached the three files I mentioned for Your help....
Now please someone have a look at it and tell us what is our fault, it's urgent
,so plz plz reply...