Hi all,

I ran an example simulation using the main.tcl that is provided with ns2.
on line 239 (more or less) there is the following

for {set i 0} {$i < $num_bss_nodes} {incr i} {
 $node_($i) setMac bss_id $AP_MAC
}
create_scenario

I used simple printf to know when mib constructors are being called.
however, I cannot pinpoint the exact location of the call

I noticed that before calling the MIB constructors (where ever that may be)
it uses the function god::command

where between the for (that I wrote above) to the create_scenario proc
happens the call (explicit or implicit) to the god::command, and after this
where do the MIB objects are created?

If anyone knows, please describe in general how the flow of the creation of
objects occur..

If I had mistaken in the location of the god::command call or creation of
MIBs please correct me

Thank you very much in advance,

Guy