Hi,

I understand your point. I would really appreciate if you could elaborate
more and direct me to the exact structure location in the code from whre we
compute the packet size for -e option. I tried to look in the code but can't
really pinpoint the structure from which it computes the packet size.

Another thing I noticed was the incorrect hdr_cmn size being reported. I
checked the sizeof (hdr_cmn) and it reported the size as 96 bytes. But if
you go to the hdr_cmn structure, you will find that it's size should be much
bigger than 96 bytes because of obvious reasons.

Any comments are appreciated.

Thanks,
- Faisal