Hi Everyone

I have a problem installing NS 2.29 all in one version in the CYGWIN
environment. I am using  cygwin on windows XP professional edition. The
cygwin runs without a problem
However when running ./install i get this problem after about a minute

checking if 64bit support is requested... no
checking if 64bit Sparc VIS support is requested... no
checking system version (for dynamic loading)... ./configure: line
7624: syntax error near unexpected token `)'
./configure: line 7624: `       OSF*)'
tcl8.3.2 configuration failed! Exiting ...
Tcl is not part of the ns project.  Please see
www.Scriptics.com<http://www.scriptics.com/>
to see if they have a fix for your platform.

I would be grateful if anyone could help me resolving this problem

Thanks

Qasim