Hi all,

  How to set the interval of HELLO message in ns2.  I did change the HELLO
message in aodv.h from 1 to 0.1, 0.3.0.5 and 0.7, but the output of average
packet size and number of nodes sent are same output for 4 experiements.  I
expected the smallest interval value (0.1) should have the highest value for
average packet size instead of larger value of interval time, because the
message will took long time to arrive at the sender.

  Is anyone can help.  Appreciated it.

  Thanks.

  Best Regards,
  Choong Wing Cheong