I installed ns-allinone 2.29 on ubuntu64 (6.06 beta).
After validation, I got some validation error as follows :

---
validate overall report: some tests failed:
./test-all-srm ./test-all-smac-multihop ./test-all-hier-routing
./test-all-algo-routing ./test-all-mcast ./test-all-vc
./test-all-session ./test-all-mixmode ./test-all-webcache
./test-all-mcache ./test-all-plm ./test-all-wireless-tdma ./test-all-energy

to re-run a specific test, cd tcl/test; ./test-all-TEST-NAME
Notice that some tests in webcache will fail on freebsd when -O is
turned on.
This is due to some event reordering, which will disappear when -g is
turned on.
---

I guess that's because generation of random numbers of 64bit os differs
from that of 32bit os.

How can I solve this problem? The every validation result must be correct?

thanks in advance,
Intaek.

--
임인택 (Intaek Lim, 林仁澤)