Hi,
  I would like to have a little help please. I am working on 802.11e standard
using Qiang Ni's 802.11e implementation. I need to plot the following:

  1. The maximum-latency distribution for the flows (cumulative % of packets on
y-axis and latency distribution on x_axis). There are three types of flows,
audio, CBR and VBR. But the problem is that how can I obtain one line in the
graph instead of 5 lines for all audio flows (there are 5 of them) and likewise
for the VBR and CBR flows? Do I need to average the latency distributions for
all flows of one type and divide by their number ?

  2. Also, I need to plot the average latency for the three types of flows. Do
I need to do the samas as above ?

  Any help in this regard will be appreciated,

  Regards.

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice