Problem with implementation of EDCF function in NS-2

Hi everyone!
I'm just starting with Network Simulator...I have a huge problem with
implementation of EDCF function in NS-2. I have my simulator working fine
- it can run all tcl scripts, which don't need EDCF function, without any
problem. I've downloaded ns-afedcf.tar.gz, unpacked it,  but I don't know
what should I do, to make tcl scripts with EDCF function work...Every time
i try to run any, I get something like this:

"invalid command name "PLevels"
    while executing
"PLevels set max_plevels_       8" or

"invalid command name "PHY_MIB"
    while executing
"PHY_MIB set CWMin_4            31"

How to implement this EDCF function? Please, help me! I will be very pleased!
It would be the best if someone could write me how to install EDCF
implementation step by step...Thanks in advance!

Mateusz
ns-allinone-2.29
Mandrake 10.2 (Limited Edition 2005)

INTERIA.PL dla kobiet... >>> http://link.interia.pl/f193b