Hi ,

I am a master student in Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
in China,Recently,I have been doing research on vertical handoff between
UMTS/WLAN.

I faced a problem,I have been puzzled for about 3 days ,I thought I could
deal it myself,but I failed.So I mail to you,If you have know the answer to
my problem,your advice is appreciated.Thank you.

Now,I want to add multihoming to the wireless node which is made up of three
NS node in WLAN network,but after I added multihoming,the ftp data did not
transmit,I don't know why.The address type is hierachical.I want to know if
there is any requirements about the MN nodes configuration.I have seen that
somebody faced the same problem with me,please help me ,thank you very much!

The accessory is the topology.

Best wishes,

Dong Decai
[EMAIL PROTECTED]