Hi NS-Users,

I tried to patch NS-2.29 on Fedora Core 4 to run a PQM (Proactive Queue
Management) called GREEN. I did all that the author saw but I receive these
errors at compilation (make):
queue/green.cc: In member function 'virtual int Green::command(int, const
char* const*)':
queue/green.cc:106: warning: unused variable 'tcl'
queue/green.cc: In member function 'int Green::processPkt(Packet*)':
queue/green.cc:141: warning: unused variable 'tcph'
queue/green.cc: In member function 'virtual void Green::enque(Packet*)':
queue/green.cc:213: warning: unused variable 'qavg'

Make install goes without erros. After all, If I run a simulation, even so
not using green queue, I see the message:
ns:
[code omitted because of length]
: invalid command name "Queue/Green"
while executing