[input]   [input]   [input]   [input]  Hi,

I want to add a new variable in common header as information for any routing
protocols. I edited common/packet.h as follows.

struct hdr_cmn {
static nsaddr_t new_var_;
};

A node sets value for new_var_ and broadcasts the packet. Any nodes receiving
this broadcast packet access this new variable to read the value of new_var_.
Unfortunately, different node gets different value of new_var_. I don't know
why??? Every node should get the same value because it comes from the same
packet. I didn't access this varaible elsewhere. How did the value change?

Do I have to add something elsewhere when adding a new variabale in common
header?

--tak

Feel free to call! Free PC-to-PC calls. Low rates on PC-to-Phone.  Get Yahoo!
Messenger with Voice