Hi,

I've been trying to use NS-2 in my graduation. But now, the deadlines
are too close and it's not easy to me to implement a certain simulation.
I would appreciate if some of you could send me some examples in order
to permit me to make these simulations on my own. (I am not asking for
a finished work, just some examples to use as references...)

The example I need is a simulation of a wireless sensor network with,
say, 10 to 15 nodes. One of the nodes will be a sink. Some nodes (4 for
example) send data to sink. For each node that sends data I need a
different traffic generator, such as cbr of ftp or any other (actually,
only two traffic generators would be enough). As a wireless sensor
network, one of the metrics considered should be the level of energy in each
node. The network should implement any data routing algorithm. Then the
simulation should run for some time (one minute for example), and I
need to plote a graphic with nam about some useful metrics, in which
certainly are the energy level, among others. It seems a simple work, but I
couldn't make it by myself :(

I don't want a finished work, it's just an example which contains most
of the elements I need to do my own simulation.

I would really really appreciate a lot if someone could send me this
example. If anybody didn't understand these parameters, sure I'll explain
them again.

Best regards
Capitale

 Novidade no Yahoo! Mail: receba alertas de novas mensagens no seu celular.
Registre seu aparelho agora!