>   when i install ns2 it give me error, which is decribe in attached
> picture.after that it terminate installation, thats why i dont get the ns
> command available.please tell me why it is and what should i do.

This list doesn't appear to accept picture attachments. If there is
something unique about the contents of the image that cannot be
conveyed in text (doubtful), then post it on the web somewhere and
then email a link to it. Otherwise, please copy and past the error
message into an email, with other appropriate detail, and send that to
the list. In particular, what version number and distribution
(separate packages, or ns-allinone?) of ns2 are you trying to use, and
what operating system and compiler are you building it with (with
versions)?

Phil