All,

I would like to write an Agent that inspects all packets that pass through
the node to which it is connected.  For example:

Given the topology,

N0 - N1 - N2

An Agent attached to N1 would execute it's recv() function even if N2 was
sending a packet to N0.  Is this possible? If so, any pointers to examples
or descriptions would be greatly appreciated!

Also, as a new NS user, I'm still a little unsure of the exact "path through
the ns code" that a packet takes on it's way from a sender to a destination.
Is there a more succinct description of this process than what is in the ns
documentation?

Thanks!

Brad