Hello all...

I  created a new AODV  and ping ad-hoc routing  protocol  in Ns-2.28 , so I
did all the modification that I needed to do , and I followed all the
instruction posted on the tutorial and other posted website. and Marc Greis
s tutorials.

and after doing the configure, make clean and make , it seams like
everything went well, but the problem that I am asking your help for , is
that the new changes that I made in the files seem like they did not take
place, and even if I delete the AODV and the PING files (either the default
or the new ones) , they simulation works as before.

would you please advise of what error that I might have done

Thank you for you cooperation
Talal