Hi

There is no need to implement several channels. Since CID is carried in the
WiMAX MAC header, it is enough to analyse this value when a packet arrives.
Of course, you have to set it to the correct value when you send a packet.

Sincerely,
Alexander Sayenko (PhD)
Senior Assistant
Telecommunication laboratory, MIT department
University of Jyvaskyla, Finland

> Hi all,
> I'am developping 802.16 extensions to NS-2. And I'am focusing on mesh
mode.
> The problem is that 802.16 networks uses the concept of CID (Connection
ID)