Dear NS users

Is it somehow possible to have two different mobility models in the same
simulation?

I have been looking on a few trace file generators and a number of research
articles, and I have been unable to find any of them, which used two different
kind of mobility in the same simulation.

I am studying security in mobile ad hoc networks, and I would like to model an
attacker/adversary, which selects a certain "good" node based on some kind of
traffic analysis and then follows this node. The "good" nodes would have to
follow e.g. a group mobility model or just Random Waypoint, and the movement of
the attacker should be some function of the received signals. So far I have
only seen attackers/adversaries, which moved in the same way as the "good"
nodes or were stationary.

I would like to use ns-2 for it, but if it is not possible and you know it can
be done in some other simulator, please let me know!

Any tips would be most welcome, since at the moment I am about to give up the
idea, because it does not seem to be possible.

Thank you very much for your help,

Martin