Dear all,

  I am trying to run some  802.11 simulations these days. In one of  the
simulations, there will be a remote node which sends some data  packet to the
AP via some relay node. But no matter when I run the  simulation, I will get
the following message:  MAC_802_11: accessing MAC cache_ array out of range
(src 4, dst 3, size3) I  am not quite sure why I keep getting this message.From
the history  Q&As in this NS forum, someone had said that this problem will be
solved if we include the  AP node into the General Object Director  , I tried
so but it didn't wok.

  Is there anyone else who has ever met the same problem before? May I know
your solution way?

  Thanks & Regards,
  Jackie