Hallo everybody,

  Have you check after the installation process,whether xgraph package  has
been installed, if it is not succesfully installed, it will be  informed by the
end of the installation; since xgraph is the optional  package so the
installation seems successful.
  If the above reason is correct, you can reinstall the package in piece,  you
can find this xgraph piece easily by googling; to patching the  xgraph missing.
  I dont think we need to set the environment for the xgraph.

  regards

  Mohadig Widha

Aleksandar Smolovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Of course, you are working on console (in X), not on terminal ?

You need to install xgraph-12.1 which you have provided in your
ns-allinone-2.29.3 folder. In that folder you have readme file for
installation instruction.

In further you need to add that path to environment and, if I am right, do
something like this

#export PATH=....../ns-allinone-2.29.3/xgraph

to have xgraph working from all around.

If I am wrong somebody will corect me.