Dear all,

Thanks for your attention.

This time I am trying to make things clearer. I have 5x5 grid network with
200m spacing between rows and columns as follows:

0---------1--------2--------3----------4
|          |         |         |           |
|          |         |         |           |
5---------6--------7--------8----------9
|          |         |         |           |
|          |         |         |           |
10------11-------12------13--------14
|          |         |         |           |
|          |         |         |           |
15------16-------17------18--------19
|          |         |         |           |
|          |         |         |           |
20------21-------22------23--------24

I need extended transmission range for particular broadcast packets, so I
setup related values for receiving this type of packets in "wireless-phy.cc"
as
     CPThresh_=30; // I am not sure how to set this value. Just my guess.
     RXThresh_=6.87305e-12; //675m
     CSThresh_=1.42681e-12; //1000m
They are computed using "thresh.cc" tool.

The problem is when I send broadcast packets from node 7 to all other
nodes.  Node 20 and 24 are 721m from node 7, so not supposed to receive
packets. However, in my simulation, node 21, 22 and 23 did NOT receive
packets either. Node 21 and 23 are 632m from node 7, and node 22 is
600mfrom node
7. All three of them are supposed to receive packets.

I am not able to figure this problem out. Hope you guys have some clues to
help me.

Thanks much for your help.