Hi All,

         Can anyone please tell me as to how 802.11b nodes recognize each
other. My question is that when 802.11b nodes are increased then the throughput
of the system degrades, so I was just wondering as to in which file (script)
can I find this information where 802.11 nodes realize other 802.11 nodes in
its vicinity. There should be some mechanism by which one node is aware of
other node's presence. How is this implemented. It is a part of my project and
am desperately looking for an answer.
  Please Help !!!

  Thanks,
  Manish