I think this information is also available from the GOD.

Another option might be to create a special type of broadcast packet (with
a TTL of 1) that is returned to the source by any node that
receives it.

You can find information that will help you at the link below.

Bryan
Bryan's Dynamic Source Routing FAQ - http://www.geocities.com/b_j_hogan