On Wednesday 23 August 2006 16:21, Pedro Fortuna wrote:
> No, not that I know.
> But it shouldnt be too hard to extend the existing one...

OK you are definitely kidding, have you seen the rfc specification of FTP? At
least for me hard is not defined by how mind challenging is a task but by the
time it consumes, and my estimate is that it needs considerable time to have
an FTP implementation. Especially since we are talking on an abandoned
project like ns. I am considering moving my simulations to PlanetLab and
waiting for the arrival of Internet2 but I am hugely disappointed by the
potential not exploited of ns. At least when I see an Application/FTP
interface I am expecting to do what it says. If I hadn't checked the source
code deviating from my main work I wouldn't know ( and it's bad not to
deliver what you promiss).

ggeorgak