>./test-all-newreno and ./test-all-webcache both failed ./validate test.
>Upon seperate execution, test-all-newreno passed completely but
>test-all-webcache grouses about following 5 parts that failed.
>

>(all were called by the script ./test-all-webcache)
>1) Mcast-PBtr:
>2) Mcast-PBPtr:
>3) Mcast-PBUtr:
>4) ttl-PBtr:
>5) ottl-PBtr:

Some old posting
(http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/archive/ns-users/webarch/2001/msg00673.html)
suggest to use the -g option to tacle these test validation errors.
Though this option is suggested for Solaris users, since I don't know
what else to try I would like to have a go with it.

But I don't know where to use that option. I used allinone package.
Any ideas?

--
Luqman