am currently working on a project ,its abt developing a energy efficient
mac protocol,but to implement it i need to work on mac-tdma,i found that
only ns-2 supports mac-tdma so i was working on ns-2.27 ,but the problem im
facing is that node energy remains same for each node in trace files ,it
doesnt show any change or power consumtion is zero,I tried ns-2.29 it
worksfine for mac -tdma but it doent have nrlsenorsim patch to enable it to
simulate sensor networks. i modified the code in ns-27 but iam not able to
get results,can anyone tell me how to get energy details for each node for
mac tdma protocol in ns 2.27??
   <javascript:void(0)>

</CommMsgPost.aspx?cmm=65497&tid=2484210748331762940>