> I cannot remember if the queue is size-bound or delay-bound. My curent
> code (in yans) is both size and delay bound with a default size of 400
> packets. The relevant code is located in mac-queue-80211.cc.
>
> Mathieu

"if ((*tmp).second + m_parameters->getMSDULifetime () > now) {"

It's delay bounded, and its limited with the value returned by
function getMSDULifetime, which by default is 10 seconds, which is a
very large value for delay.

I've looked at your Yans code and ported the relevant code to your NS2 branch.
If I may ask, why did you use a queue size limit of 400 packets?
What is the delay limit on queued packets you implemented on Yans?

Thanks.
Best Regards,
Pedro Fortuna