-
You can use the tool "gt-itm"
that it is specifically for this purpose.

You can obtain it from http://www.isi.edu/nsnam/ns/ns-topogen.html
You can obtain the code according to your distribution.

There are, however some problems during its execution, which are documented
here: http://mailman.isi.edu/pipermail/ns-users/2006-July/056470.html.

If they occur to you as well I might be of assistance.

Hope I've helped....

-Fk

--
Filippos N Kolovos