Subject: Backward Compatibility mode!
From:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:    Fri, October 6, 2006 1:15 pm
To:      Ns-users@ISI.EDU

Hey Guys,
  I'm a graduate student working on my master's project which is on WSN
and i'm just starting my simulations with NS and the computer that we
work on has more than one user using it, so we are not allowed to change
anything in the BASH files, so when I started simulating with ns it
gives me these errors,there are like a bunch of them
 i've already installed ns, and changed the paths but when try to use th
ecommand ls after i changed the paths, it gives me the error
-bash: ns: command not found

And then when i tried ./ns in a particular directory it started the ns,
but when i try running a program, it gives me the error :
warning: using backward compatibility mode
error when calling class OldSim: filename.tcl

can somebody please help with what i'm doing wrong or what i need to do
inorder to get this working.

Thanks a lot
Fatema.