> Hi, I don't know if in the implementation of mobile ip of ns-2 the router
> advertisements arrive to nodes of one hop or two hops or more, but  i want
> to send the routers advertisements to all the network, the variable that i

the ads are propagated by the basetstions and are received exactly 1 hop way
by mobile nmodes.

> need to change is ads_lifetime and other question this variable is
> measurement in seconds or hops?

Ads_lifetime represents the amount of time, in seconds I believe, that the
beacon is valid. It has nothing to do with multi hops.

Pedro Vale Estrela
http://tagus.inesc-id.pt/~pestrela/ns2/

  • Re: [ns] Mobile IP Pedro Vale Estrela