Hello Every one,
 Iam running some simulations involving study of wireless network. I
generated the mobility scenario for 100 nodes using setdest utility of
ns-2.

can any one please let me know how to use nam so that to display the
contents of out.nam (this is my nam trace file).

i went through the source code of nam and found that it is not the same
as static scenario.

In the file node.cc i found a comman addMovement which registers the
information (like start_time, destination_x, destination_y and finally
speed ) i don't know where to use the command as my mobility scenario is
read from a file scenHW100.tcl (generated by "setdest" exe)

Any suggestions? or information about any scripts that demonstrate
displaying mobile scenarios on nam would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
Raghu