Hi,

Maybe you can take a look at this blog
http://ravemz.blogspot.com/2006/04/problem-in-installing-ns-2292-allinone.html

Besides the 3 files
tcl: file tcl8.x.x/unix/tcl.m4.
tk: file tk8.x.x/unix/tcl.m4.
otcl: file otcl-1.x/configure.in.

as mentioned in the blog, i've actually also modified the configure file in
each of 3 folders where the line below can be found

system=MP-RAS-`awk ' { print $3 } '/etc/.relid'`

Hope it helps.

regards,
Karena

>From: "Emin Gencpinar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: ns-users@ISI.EDU
>Subject: [ns] ns-allinone-2.29 over cygwin. error message
>tcl.8.3.2configuration failed
>Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 12:54:50 +0300
>

>Hi,
>
>I have just tried to install ns over cygwin.
>
>I have downloaded tcl8.3.2, but the problem still goes on.
>
>That is the error message generated by install script. Anyone help me as
>soon as possible ?..
>
>checking system version (for dynamic loading)... ./configure: line 7624:
>syntax
>error near unexpected token `)'
>./configure: line 7624: `       OSF*)'
>tcl8.3.2 configuration failed! Exiting ...
>Tcl is not part of the ns project.  Please see
>www.Scriptics.com<http://www.scriptics.com/>
>to see if they have a fix for your platform.
>
>Thanks...
>
>Emin

Find just what you are after with the more precise, more powerful new MSN
Search. http://search.msn.com.sg/ Try it now.