Hi

I am trying to find the Scheduler based on Weighted Fair Queuing for
Wireless Networks especially 802.16, but couldn find.

Any advice on WFQ Scheduler in NS2 in the latest version??Cud find one
which is for ns2.1b6.

So for higher versions it might work but not with the patch command
but manually.So how do I do that ,if not with the patch command. I
dont understand how manually it is to be done.
Basically , can someone guide me in making WFQ work for ns2.29.

I am new to NS, so sorry if am asking for too much.

I would really appreciate if I get a solution.
Thanks in advance.