Hi Marco, very thanks to your reply!

I will take a look at the structure you said and doing some tests. Based in
what you said, probably this solves my problem. A priori I am only
considering simpler scenarios where I do not need to deal with
interferences. My actual concern is only finding a way of estimating the
distance between two bluetooth devices, and I thought RSSI was the
straingforward solution...

Regards,

Loreno