Hi all,

I am working on video multicast. I downloaded the
EvalVid version used for NS. In that they have created
new agent called "myUDP" agent. I follwed all the
steps given in

http://hpds.ee.ncku.edu.tw/~smallko/ns2/Evalvid_in_NS2.htm

I made the relevant changes in the packet.h and
Makefile etc. when I compiled the ns again everything
was fine.But when I run the file "be.tcl" which is
given in the link only the error was:
invalid command name "Agent/myUDP"
    while executing
"Agent/myUDP create _o82 "
    invoked from within
"catch "$className create $o $args" msg"
    invoked from within
"if [catch "$className create $o $args" msg] {
if [string match "__FAILED_SHADOW_OBJECT_" $msg] {
delete $o
return ""
}
global errorInfo