Hi,

as I told you before, as far as I know, ns-2 does not support sensor
network simulation without additional patch. The two sensor net
extensions I mentioned both provide ready to run examples.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ns-users%40isi.edu/msg04502.html

There is a directory named "sensor-nets" however, but it is not
documented and I have no idea how it is used

http://www.mail-archive.com/ns-users%40isi.edu/msg04307.html

Best,

-Matt