Hi:
    The ns2 manual says that addressclassifier is the default classifier for
unicast routing (page 45) in wired network. A node in wired network is default
a unicast routing node. When I am using gdb to debug my program, I find that
the truth is not the same as what the manual says.
    I find that dstHashclassifier is the default classifier. why ? thanks .
    I want to control the fowarding of each packet a node received, So I modify
the addressclassifer class, the manual same it is the entry of a unicast node,
and will receive every packet flow over the node, including ones from uplayer
or down layer.
   great thanks

  yang

 雅虎免费邮箱-3.5G容量,20M附件