Hi all,

I'm currently studying on the performance of 802.15.4 on ocean environment
using NS2. I've create both the movement files and the traffic pattern file.
However, the results i obtain does not represent the behaviour as the nodes
that drift further away from the PAN coordinator still receive the cbr
packets that was sent. Would appreciate if anyone could provide advice on
the parameters to change so that packets will be dropped if drift distance
exceed certain range and the nodes will try to re-establish connection. I'm
currently using AODV.

Thanks,
Kwang

Get MSN Messenger emoticons and display pictures here!
http://ilovemessenger.msn.com/?mkt=en-sg