Hi All,

I am currently trying to construct a simluation
(based on WLAN) where all packets are kept in the queue until a
parameter is changed.

I allready tried to modify the
Queue:recv function, in order to block the sending of a packet in the
downstream direction. That works in princliple, but the messages
remains in the queue until a new packet enters the queue and not when
my parameter is changed...
I guess my explanation is not quite clear...

nevertheless, can anybody help me with the interworking of MAC 802_11 and the
queue?

At what point do I have to modify the code to keep packet's in the queue until
my parameter changes?

Seeking for help,
Stefan

Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail:
http://mail.yahoo.de