Hi
Further to my previous email. I have made following changes in ns-lib.tcl to
check whether its working:
switch -exact $routingAgent_ {

            MPDSR {
                    $self at 0.0 "$node start-mpdsr"
            }
            --------
            default {
                    puts "Wrong node routing agent:$routingAgent_"
                    exit
            }
        }
after remake, I again receive following message:

num_nodes is set 50
Wrong node routing agent!

It should have given following error:
Wrong node routing agent: MPDSR

This mean that after remake, changes have not been incorporated in ns-lib.tcl.

When I source ns-lib.tcl, I get the following:
-bash: ./ns-lib.tcl: line 50: syntax error near unexpected token `('
-bash: ./ns-lib.tcl: line 50: `set slinks_(0:0) 0'

How I can incorporate changes in ns-lib.tcl?
Your help will be hihhly appreciated.

Cheers

Haseeb