Hi,

Thanks for replying to my initial post and apologies for replying so late.
I am using the 80211 code by Mathieu Lacage. The problem I am getting is
when I am using the command ns test-80211.tcl to run the tcl script. All the
other scripts in the examples folder work perfectly fine. So, i guess it is
not a problem with the execution paths of ns.

here is actually what i get as error.

$ ns test-80211.tcl
couldn't read file "./node-common/utils.tcl": no such file or directory
    while executing
"source.orig ./node-common/utils.tcl"
    ("uplevel" body line 1)
    invoked from within
"uplevel source.orig [list $fileName]"
    invoked from within
"if [$instance_ is_http_url $fileName] {
set buffer [$instance_ read_url $fileName]
uplevel eval $buffer
} else {
uplevel source.orig [list $fileName]
..."
    (procedure "source" line 8)
    invoked from within
"source ./node-common/utils.tcl"
    (file "test-80211.tcl" line 1)

I have checked whether the folder exists and, of course, it does. I have
also tried with the code u told me to download and i get the same error.

Am i doing the right thing here? or is there something i missed?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Balkrishna S Gukhool