there are some links in your ns-allinone-2.28/bin, delete them. Or ./install
will regenerate them.

Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:23:02 +0000 (GMT)
From: sandesh shenoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ns]  Re install problem
To: ns-users@ISI.EDU

Hello ns-users,
                         I had looged in some comments in some of files like
channel.cc etc.When i executed the script,the statements used to
appear.Butdue to some problems,i deleted existing
nsallinone-2.28 directory and re installed ns2.28 as given in the
website.Now before all path settings are done also if i run ns %
appears.Iam not able to figure out the
problem.Also statement- "When configured, ns found the right version of
tclsh in /root/ns-allinone-2.28/ bin/tclsh8.4
but it doesn't seem to be there anymore, so ns will fall back on running the
fir st tclsh in your path. The wrong version of tclsh may break the test
suites. Rec onfigure and rebuild ns if this is a problem." appears.And the
previous comments entered in .cc files appear whereas now in installed .cc
files,those r not there.Please help me out in this regard.Any suggeastions
will be most valuable to me.

 Thanks in advance.

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India
 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get
it NOW